Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged by Goon May :D

6 people to tag:
-Soon Len
-Kian Ong
-Zhen Ian
-Shu Wen
-Gary
-Jeremy Tan

6 things I'm passionate about:
-My friendship with JuLyn. Wakakaka. (Not only Julyn, every of my besties also)
-Handphone ;D
-Camera :D
-Romance story books ;)
-nice movie :)
-anything. Lol.

6 things I say too often:
-Love you babe (I say this to julyn more. Dont salah faham. Lol)
-shut up and get lost (I say to my brother more. Lol)
-what the..........
-oh shit
-damn / dammit
-fcuk. =.=

6 books I've read recently:
-The dashwood sisters secrets of love ;D
-Where rainbow ends
-breaking dawn
-eclipse
-new moon
-twilght

6 songs I can listen to again and again:
-Avril Lavigne -- Complicated. (actually all avril lavigne songs) ;D
-Leona Lewis -- Better in time.
-Gary Cao Ge -- Superwoman.
-Rihanna -- Take a bow.
-Shayne Ward -- No promises.
-Leona Lewis -- Bleeding love.

6 things learnt in past years:
-How to be a great friend. (I always want to. I hope I am.)
-Be a good girl, not to make my parents angry.
-Don't trust the wrong person.
-Be happy.
-Think properly before I do anything.
-Take care of people feelings.

No comments: