Monday, October 13, 2008

School Day ;D

Sigh. Today I went to school at 12 something. The whole school was like so quiet, cause very little people only. Lol. After that, Caryn, Goon May and I went to makmal 1, our class for the Pmr week. And teacher just gave us lots of things to do. Our hand is like so tired la. Then it was recess, oh its the most boring recess I've ever had, cause without julyn is like no more fun. Without her, I'm just like nothing. ;D after recess, I went back to makmal and started to do those exercise papers again, until the school ended. Sigh.
Ooo, after school, I saw 2 rainbows outside the school, its soooo nice ;D I lovee rainbow! Wheeeee.

Lol, thats all for today ( school day) ;D
Happy always :DD

Ah, and I wish all the form3 Good Luck for their Pmr. All the best :)

Ciaoz! ;D

No comments: