Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boooooooooooooo O.o

Ooo, tomorrow pihak sekolah starts to arrange tables and chairs for the pmr students, so we have to take turns to go to school. Sigh. How come they arrange the class so weird one? Balau,Batai,Belian,Cengal,Meranti,Nemesu. Jati,Kempas,Keruing,Penaga,Ramin. Why not Balau,Batai,Belian,Cengal,Jati,Kempas? Then I can meet my besties. Sigh.
From tomorrow onwards, I cannot see Soon Len, Ju Lyn & Xin Pei until the week before exams starts. Isshh, not nice one. D; I am really gonna miss them soooooooooooo much. Sigh.

Anyway, today was kinda boring in class, especially after recess. Before recess, we stayed in the hall for some taklimat. Then, went back to class, we did the math test. After that was recess, talked to Julyn ;D. After recess was pjpk, O.o Bored like shit lar, pn lee dont let us go for pjpk cause of the stupid rain, damn. So we stayed in the class. Shu and Joey talking, but i dont know what they are talking about, I'm just blurr, thats why I dint join them, so I'm all alone. Sigh. Then, its Sej and Moral, boring like it always was. Lol. ;D

Tomorrow dont need to go to school, wheeeeeeeee, ;D I can rest, I can do whatever I want, I dont need to stay in the class and wait for the time to pass. Lol. I'm just happy. ;)

Ooo yea, hApPy BiRtHdAy ShErYn ;D
smile always ;)

No comments: