Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I just dont know how ;(

To tell the truth
You are my best friend since we started to be close this year
But I dont know why everything have to end up like this
I hate this and I dont want this to happen
But it still happened

She likes to follow you
thats why I never talk to you anymore
Because she told me
She dont like I following you and her
Thats when I realised
We cant be best friends like we used to anymore

I am hurt when she says so
But what can I do
Cause I know you will always support her
Just forget about it
Cause now it doesnt mean anything anymore
Its all over

I just wondered did you ever tell her that you hate me
She told me that you told her
That you hate me
Should I believe her
I dont know

She admitted she used to hate me
But she said she dont hate me anymore
And she treat me as her good friend
But I dont think she is telling me the truth
The way she act
I knew she still doesnt really like me
Which I dont know why
Really I dont know why
She just suddenly dont talk to me
And she said she got nothing to talk to me
Thats so hurt
But now I dont care anymore
Since she treat me like I'm invisible
Then just forget about it
But I never knew a friendship since standard 3 will end up like this

And now
I just dont feel comfortable talking to her anymore
That never mind
I know
Just forget about it

But
I just wanna let you know
You are my friend
In my heart
I will never forget about you
I dont care if you hate me
I just hope I can do anything to make you think that
I'm a friend
At least a friend of yours
I dont expect good or best friend
Just a normal friend
I dont wanna be your enemy
I'm serious

So
You can count on me
When you need someone
You CAN
Not you MUST
Its still depends on you

Lastly
I just want to let you know
You are a friend of mine
I'll never hate you
And I'm so so so sooooooooo sorry



Okay, gtg now. Bye! ;)

No comments: