Thursday, December 10, 2009

I miss you

I miss all of you! Julyn, Soonlen, Xinpei, HuiClan-Li hui, Jing hui, Zu en, Candeee, etc etc.
I miss all my friends! :) I wish i could meet you guys.

Gosh facebook is getting boring now. I dont really go to facebook nowadays. Even though i go online, i just check on youtube, blogs, blablabla. Whatever.

Hows holidays my friends? Fun?? Well, should be. :D

Jing..Life will never be boring if you find something to do! HAHA. You can go to exercise *like me! xD but well, you dont need to cause you're soooooooo skinny! Aha! You should eat more this holiday ><"

Lalala, I MISS YOU GUYS. ALOT :D

Oooh yeah, DAMN IT. The tunnel near my house is BLOCKED! Damn it, seriously. Because that tunnel is the nearest way i can go to julyn's house but now ITS FREAKING BLOCKED. I've already got julyn her present and card! HOW AM I GONNA GO TO HER HOUSE? Haiz. I've to think of something..Yes..think..AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. going crazyyyy. DAMN.

Okay whatever. I'm out!

No comments: