Thursday, December 17, 2009

DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !

happy birthday babe ;D

Right. Finally you're fifteen my dear. Ohgosh i miss you like crazyy!
Its your birthday, so YOU ARE THE STAR! well, you're always the star :D
Kayyy, time for wishes now. May your wishes come true this birthday ;) Dadada, hope you'll have the best of all. And erm, enjoy! You're the greatest friend i've ever had. Thank you so much for being my best friend. Hope you'll always be happy and stay cute. I'll be there for you! I'm ready to share your sadness, happiness and anything else you want to share with me. Thanks for giving me full trust, thanks for sharing your secrets with me. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. There are just too many thank you, cause I'm just so glad i have you.

Alright, hope you'll enjoy your trip to korea! I know you will. And tell me hows it when you're back! Text me, text me! (:
Lastly, the same old sentence, Best Friends Forever. ILY.
SWEET FIFTEENTH :DDD

Loveyou,
Yinhui. xoxo.

No comments: