Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

New year is coming soon. Hope it might be a good start! :) 2010 will be nice, i believe. Well i hope.
but i'm really gonna miss 3 keruing. Really and truly. I've enjoyed in 3 keruing ALOT. All of you are great, and most important i met my awesome friends, little candeepie, zuen/hui, jingle bell jing and dear president li hui ;) Thanks for bringing so much fun to me and to the class. I love you guys alot cause you guys made my year in 3 keruing colourful. All the things that we did together, like when teacher is teaching and we were eating in class, talking craps, do other teacher's homework cause need to pass up the next period, etc etc. I miss everthing we did and i'm really happy to have you guys. And i studied because of you guys. When i had bad results, you guys were there for me and keep telling me its okay and i know you guys had run out of words to say to make me happy again. But you know, deep down inside my heart, i appreciate everything that you've done for me. You guys told me not to give up and taught me alot of things and thats why i got good results in pmr. Because we studied together, shared the things we know. Gosh, there are so many things to say, but i want you guys to know, thank you so much! I really appreciate every single thing and i love you guys. And well, i know next year we wont be in the same class anymore cause four of you taking pure science and i'm in sub science, but i hope nomatter what, we'll be as close as we used to, and never be apart. We're the hui clan forever and ever ;) ILYguys.

3 keruing will always be in my heart! I miss you guys and i miss 2009! ;)

you're my sunshine in rainy days

No comments: