Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged by Ed Lynn =)

Aha, sorry for delaying. Cause it was exam week and I dint on9. Happy Holidays Ed Lynn anyway. ;D

1. Who & what is your relationship with the last person who tagged you?
She is my friend :D

2. Do you know what is true love?
Erm, maybe?

3. Who do you recently hang out with in MSN?
Ju Lyn & Ko. Lol. *Still chatting*

4. What is your relationship with her?
Ed Lynn? She is my friend. ;D

5. Who is your featured friends?
Huh? Julyn,Soonlen,Ko,ZhenIan,XinPei?

6. Who are you still in love with?
My family, Besties, HIM? ;D

7. Why do you create a blog?
Hah, probably for fun.

8. You know your blog sucks?
Yea. I knew. ;)

9. What do you like to eat?
Aha, errrr, chocolate. :)

10. Who are you having relationships now?
Nobody.

11. The lucky 10 tags goes to
-Ju Lyn (Just tag for fun. She dont have blog. Lol.)
-Soon Len (Ofcourse)
-Kian Ong (Kena! :P)
-Zhen Ian :)
-Xin Pei (:
-Shuuu :D
-Joey :P
-Goon May ;D
-Kevin =)
-Gary
-Jeremy Tan

Who is number 1?
Ding Ju Lyn--The very pretty and cute bestie of mine! Lovee her <3

What about number 3?
Tan Kian Ong. Bestie, never gonna be my lover. (He also said so. Lol.)

Does number 5 love number 1?
Xin Pei love Ju Lyn? I think so? Haha. ;P

Who is number 4?
Soo Zhen Ian, Susan!(Dont salah faham, he is a guy) ;D

Do you have any relationship with number 2?
Soon Len? She is my best friend. ;D

No comments: