Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holidays =)

Haha, so holidays was quite nice. Last time I always want to go to school, but now I want holidays. Lol. I realised holidays are soooo nice! At least, I don't need to go to school, stay in my class and doing nothing. That's so stupid.

Ah, what to write about huh?! I m chatting with Julyn, talking something complicated. Really complicated, dont know what am i talking about. Sigh. But I liked chatting with her. I loved chatting with her. Ofcourse :) Ah, I miss my buddies, especially Julyn And Soonlen. I miss them like mad!! :D

Maybe going to nzx tomorrow, with ko. Actually I want Soonlen go also, but she went today. So never mind la. I'm sure we have plenty of chances to hangout =)

Ah, Gtg. Continue chatting with Julyn, my babe! :)
Ciaoz! Muacks.

No comments: