Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Day.

Today was the last day of school. I mean for me. Cause I'm not going to school next Wednesday. Bye to all the 2 jatians. Thanks to all my friends in 2 jati. Thanks to all the jokers in 2jati for bringing fun for all of us. Lol. I will not forget all the sweet memories in 2 jati, with all my friends, especially Shu & Joey. Still gonna say Thank You. Cause other than thank you, I really dont know what to say to show that I really appreciate all of you. Lol.

Although sometimes we argued for nothing important, but in my heart, you are still my good friend, always my good friend. I'll never forget about you. Joey, Thanks for being a nice and understanding friend. And Shu :D we are friends forever, like duhh. I'll always love both of you even though we never really hangout much. Cause I already SAVED you in my heart. ILY.

Ju Lyn, finally exam is over! Dont stress anymore, I wanna see you smile :) smile more! And enjoy your holidays, cause you deserve it, just ENJOY! Ily lotz ;D

Soon Len!! Next year we are not in the same transporter anymore, but I dont wanna leave you. Plsss, lets hangout sometime. Dont forget about me. I hope we will be best friends forever. Remember Im always ready for you whenever you need me, just tell me anything. Trust me, I wont let you down. :D ILY. muacks.

Happy Holidays to everyone! Enjoy your holidays! I'm gonna miss all of you! Good Bye! .....

No comments: