Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged by SoonLen and Zhen Ian...><"

Name: Wa Yin Hui :)
Sisters:
:( I dont have....
Brothers:
I have one (:
Shoe size:
I dont know. ?
Height:
155?? 15sumthing....xD I Damn Short ):
Where do you live:
Erm..near SoonLen's house (: opposite niu ze xui...:)
Favourite drinks:
Cocacola <3>
Favourite breakfast: Erm...Anything? But not shit la (:
Have you ever been on a plane : Yea..Duhhh . XD
Swam in the ocean: I dont think so..? hehehe
Fallen asleep in school: Never.......I dont think soooo. (:
Broken someone's heart: I dont know..? I hope not (:
Fell off your chair: Nope. Hahaha.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No. I think?
Saved e-mails: Yea..I saved shu's one. (:
What is your room like: White colour....Nothing much (: very messy. hehe
What is the last thing you ate: Roti Canai :)
Ever had Chicken pox: I dont think soo. I dont know la XD
Sore throat: Yup..I hate it ):
Stitches: Nope..Ofcourse NOT :)
What's right beside you: Erm..telephone..and BlahBlahBlah......
Do you believe in love at first sight: I dont know..I dont think so la.
Like picnics: I love it.......<3>
Who was the last person you danced with: errrm...I forgot. LOL
Last made you smile: Erm..huh? I forgot ....?
You last yelled: I think my brother? XD
Talk to someone you like: Erm...Friends lor...I like my friends :) ahaha.
Kissed anyone: Erm..........?
Get sick: Duhh!
Talked to an ex: Yup (:
Eat: Of course Lar!
Best feeling in the world: When I was with my Friends.....when the person i like tell me he love me tooo...:)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope.
What's under your bed: Nothing.
Who do you really hate : Betrayers...When people Ditch Me! isshhhh....
What time is it now: 10:25pm.

RANDOM...

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Yup. Cannot Tell :)
Q: Do you have any siblings?
One.
Q: Do you want children?
erm...not sure but i love kids......:)
Q: Do you smile often?
Erm...Dont know.....when i was with soonlen I laugh the most :)
Q: Do you like your hand-writing?
Not really..hahaha
Q: Are your toenails painted?
No. lols
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
erm. I dont know la. My parents Lar :)
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing?
White colour...(Soonlen : Same..I love purple too~)

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday
?
I totally forgot :)
Q: I can't wait till?
Shu come back!!!!!! Faster come back SHU~
Q: When did you cry last?
I forgot lar.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
Erm...I dont know wor...Not Perasan Lar Me. :)
Q: Do you have any pets?
Nope. But I want!
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Erm...where ar? I dont know. :)
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
I dont know...Dont Wanna say here.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
No.
Can you handle the truth?
Erm. I think soo ?
Are you too forgiving?
Tooo forgiving? erm...Dont know la. Depends :)
Are you closer to your mother or father?
I think Mother (:
Who was the last person you cried in front of ?
Normally I wont cry infront of people one. :)
How many people can you say you've really loved?
My family...Friends :) Him?? ....?
Do you eat healthy?
Ahaha :) I think so? I dont know....
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Erm................Dont know...??
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yup..very hurt lar :(
How often do you go to church?
I'm buddhist (:
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
SoonLen :) Ahahaha...Or my brother? xD
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Depends :)
Are you confident?
Not really I think?

LASTLY tag 5 persons:
1)SoonLen....(can tagged again right?)
2)Shu......(first tagged alsoo havent do yet ler..lols)
3)Kian Ong....:) smile
4)Zhen Ian....Tagged again :)
5)Joey....(Never Forget About You..Duhh!)

No comments: