Friday, July 4, 2008

wheeeee!! Shuu is back!! :)

shu..i really miss you alot la...u noe when you sms me and tell me u r back, i was damn freaking happy..really damn damn damn damn damn happy...i dont know how to say but i'm really happy (: darling, i miss you more laa! lols..no..i should say i miss u the most :) seriously..i really miss u alot..very very very very much kay..hahaha...actually today i hope you suddenly come to skool but you dint..nevermind shu :) i noe u needa rest..i cant wait until monday my dear :) i cant wait to hug u!!! u promise me to gimme a big hug ryt..? lols...ily..
erm...anyways today was damn pissed off...bcuz of the EVIL! i hate her...i really hate her...she sucks..ewwww~ feel lyk scolding her bad words men..but soonlen teach me not to scold tooo much bad words right? if im not mistaken (: lols...hahaha....bored...miss shu la! haiyooo....
ohya..tomorrow jogathon! ahah...swt......
i miss shu (:

No comments: