Thursday, June 19, 2008

i miss you..shuu! :)

shuu! u viewed my blog! wheeeeee~ love you..:) i really miss you lots darling :) one week never see you di..its lyk one year never see you lyk dat wei..now i realized,without you..my life full of boringness..ntg much to say..i juz want to tell you : i miss you lots lots lots and lots! and I Love You!
i hope dis 2 more weeks can faster over pls..i cant wait to see u, my darling :) when you come back must gimme a BIG HUG kay??!! ILY ILY ILY!!!!!! :)
ohya shu, dis week is minggu pusat sumber :) we went to library..erm quite nice la..they show us italy :) kinda nice oso laa..but i prefer last year..last year is de ghost! ahah! damn fun...:) erm,shu..u missed the minggu pusat sumber for dis year! xD promise me next year the minggu pusat sumber we must go library together k?! :) miss you lots..:) lurvess <3

No comments: