Monday, February 1, 2010

Special to you CandeeGoh(;

Happy birthday you baby candee ;)

You're sixteenth! Gosh, cant believe it cause you have to be more mature. But hey, to tell the truth, i like the childish and dumb dumb candace more ;P
Ok, my dear candee, first i would like to tell you, I'm really glad to have a friend like you. You've been such a great and supportive friend, even though whatever i like you'll be the one rejecting;P but you know, i still love you *remember iam the 'ily' girl* :D
Iam gonna tell you this but please, dont get over excited HAHAHA
you're cute, sweet, funny, lame, short, you have small hand which makes your handwriting so baby ;P and thats what makes you cute too! You must know this, you're the cutest friend i've ever known:) lols

Ok, serious now, i'm glad i have you lah really! You're really a nice friend. You've been there for me when i need you. We shared our secrets. I always do alot of unbelievable things to you and we'll LAUGH OUT LOUD hahaha. *Ahem ahem*

Right, there are a few things i would like to really thank you. Thanks for being there for me when i need you. Thanks for telling me to study. Thanks for making me a rajin person. Thanks for bringing so much fun in class last year. Thanks for teaching me alot of things. Thanks for telling me its ok when i had bad results. Thanks for making me laugh non-stop. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

I really miss you alot candee. I miss how we always talked crap in class. I miss how we always BOM each other. I miss sitting with you. I miss arguing with you. I miss how you made those stupid things and made me laugh like crap. I miss how we always curi-curi eat in class. I miss being in the same class with you. I miss YOUUUU so much!

You know, you made my life in 3 keruing so perfect! I really miss sitting with you candee. After separating with you this year only i realised how much i need you. Life in class just wouldn't be so fun without you. I always feel like something, someone is missing. *sob sob* I miss you sooo much candeeeee! 3 keruing was the best class, the best year i've ever had, because i had you.
Candee i really hope we can stay close. Whatever it is candee, i need you(;

I know i am gonna sound really lesbian but, i love you candee, for who you are! :)
Always be the lame and childish candace, the cute and nice friend :D

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH !
Best friends forever ;)

Love, yinhui

No comments: