Monday, February 15, 2010

shining star ;)

shining star, like a little diamond :D
love suju's songs.

I'm back from hometown, surprisingly early! Issh, i want to stay longer la. Back home is like nothing to do, just online and watch tv. Oops i havent finish my homework, Damn I hate it. Guess i am gonna finish it last minute. Haha.
Gosh, i miss hometown now, i was supposed to meet my dearly cousins today but damn it cant stay in hometown anymore. Have to wait until next year only can meet my pretty cousins again! Haiz. Misses them ;( I was planning to take pictures with them or something but unexpectedly my dad want to come back earlier. Blablabla, long story. I am so boring now. I dont know what to write for the blog. Guess i will just stop here. pfffffffft

Chiaoz! :)

you're the shining star,
I Love You SuJu,
KyuMinHae!

No comments: