Monday, April 27, 2009

You Made Me A Perfect Dream ;)

My blog is lack of update, i know. Because nothing special happen. School was fun as usual (:
Okay,
Today we had perhimpunan, the pros went to stage for some medal or something. Lol. Then we went back to class. We had science, I was busy doing my homework but actually we talked more then homework. Today we were crazy. I mean me, candace, zu en and jing hui. We keep on playing around like some crazy women :D
I had my recess with Julyn. We went into the library to talk. I meant TALK (:
Then, we had geografi, boring. I dont even understand every single thing she talked about. Lol right. After that, we had maths (: Maths was great, i love maths. Oh i forgot the maths homework, gonna do it, erm, maybe tomorrow. Anyway, so we had maths, after that sivik and moral. Thats all. I had fun (:

So, candace, i wish you go to school tomorrow. Please ;)

Gtg, chiaoz.

No comments: