Sunday, April 12, 2009

KGT (: 11-4-09

Jia Xin, Jing Hui, Zu En, Candace & I went to do KGT.

7am, my dad fetched me to Zu En's house. Candace already there in Zu En's house when i reached. Then Jia Xin came. So, all of us went to Zu En's room. Her room is damn freaking nice :) Then Zu En gave us the 'Tiger' for us to eat and we finished all. Aha.

8am, Zu En's dad fatched me, Candace and Jia Xin to the Hong Kee Dim Sum to eat breakfast. I was so full because we just finished the 'Tiger'. Aha. But I still eat some dim sum la :D

9am, We went back to Zu En's house and Jing Hui was there already. We talked for awhile then we went to do the KGT. We split up into two group, MeCandace&JingHui, ZuEn&JiaXin, to do KGT.

10am, we finished KGT. Then we played basketball, MeCandace&JingHui VS JiaXin&ZuEn :D I think we won right? Not really sure, but we scored quite alot right. Lol.

11am, we went back to Zu En's house. Jing Hui and Candace played piano, they are very good :D We talked.

12pm, we ate spaghetti *not sure the spelling :S* then we went up to Zu En's room again :D Then we played and took lotsa photos and also did some of the sivik projek. We had so much fun :)

3pm, Candace's mom called and she fetched me&JingHui back home. Thank you Candace mom :) Aha.

I really had lotsa fun! We're the crazy ones right. I love them! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

I am off now. Bye =)

No comments: