Thursday, March 19, 2009

ILY, xinpei (:

Yesteday Xin Pei came to my house around 11am, then we went to shawne's house. After that, three of us went to eat lunch in nzx. We walked in nzx for awhile. Almost all of the shops in nzx close for renovation. And some shops sell things very cheap. Haha. Xin Pei and Shawne bought something then we went to the reading room. We played cards in the reading room. Then we played badminton. And Xin Pei taught me how to ride a bicycle. I never ride a bicycle since standard 1? I dont know. I just dont know how to ride a bicycle :/ Thanks to Xin Pei, now I know how to ride a bicycle. Wheeeeeeeee :) Oooo, then we went for swimming. Haha :D Then Xin Pei went home around 6pm.

Here is some photos!

Wheeeeeeeee! Thanks for coming Xin Pei :)
ILY so so much!
I hope you will come again next time.

I'm off now. :)

No comments: