Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally exam is OVER =D

Today we got maths and science.
I am so gonna fail my maths :S
Science was easy but I guess I might make lotsa mistakes?
I hate myself for forgetting the process name >> CONDENSATION.
Shyt :( How can I forget??? damn Damn DAMN IT D:

Ahhhh Whatever :S

After exam and its time for us to enjoy, atleast for awhile :)
Enjoy everyone! Hahah.

Julyn, no more stress :)
Be happy and enjoy for these three days?
Dont worry.
You must believe in yourself.
Who are you? DING JU LYN!
You are forever the BEST!
Ofcourse YOU CAN DO IT!
But atleast you tried your best, I know you tried your best.
So yea, BE HAPPY :D
You still have MEEEEE!!
Haha :) ILY.


Chiaoz =)

1 comment:

J@ys3n said...

LOL!!!!! U can forget the word condensation..... If I did i would be dead.

P.S. Im coming bac Monday but ur parents still wont let u go out wif frens???
answer on my blog or e mail.
From: Jaysen (the one in singapore)