Friday, July 23, 2010

I love 4 JATI :D

Thanks to Shirley, May Jane, Siau Woon, Xin Pei & Cassandra :D
You girls are so funny and I had SO MUCH fun with you girls.

Three days of rehearsal and TODAY's drama was the most FUN thing i've done in 4 jati :D
You girls made my day :D And i feel like acting again with you girls ^.^
I really had soooooooo much fun with you girls.

In cass's house, we play and laugh and went to the taman :D So fun. While rehearsing, we had so much laughter i wish i could video up it all :D
In SW's house, we had more fun because of all the jokes, for example, cass's hmm... Woon's high pitch voice and Shir also high pitch voice. You girls are so funny.
"Mj, BEAT IT you know" "oh my PIMPLES" "BEAUTIFUL wife!" All the conversations keep running in my mind. I just cant stop laughing. Haha.

Oops, gtg to watch MUSIC BANK :D
chiaoz!

PS, love you girls! :D

No comments: