Saturday, November 7, 2009

I LOVE ONE MILLION STAR :DDD

佑佑~ HE GOT FIRST!!
YAY :) I LOVE HIM ALOT. He is such a GREAT guy!! He sing damn damn damn NICE :D
He deserve NO.1 ! Cause he is THE BEST!! :) Gosh, I REALLY LOVE HIM <3

He is AMI :) He got sixth. But he is still the best in my heart :D Yeah, he is GREAT!! I hope he can have album, then i surely buy!! :D HE IS SOOOO CUTE, he is only nineteen!! I <3 HIM:)

Well, in malaysia this show havent end yet, so i can continue watch them in TVEEEE :D By the way, in taiwan they had final on 9th of oct. They sang soooo good. I love them SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I love them more than anything :D haha.

This show is every sunday 6:30pm until 8:30pm. Support them oh~! (: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i cant wait to watch them tomorrow!!

PS, julyn, these two guys are the one i told you that i love. Arent they just soooo cute and good-looking? haha ;D
SoonLen, continue support them kay? :D

YAYYYY!

No comments: