Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Peaceful :)

Yeah. Finally I'd done my geografi projek. Dance! :D
I done my hasil kajian for sejarah. Thanks alot Zu En, thank you so much:)
Yeah. I wish i can finish my projects then i can relax. I cant wait for holidays! Wheeeeeeee.

Today school was fun (: Haha. All the form3 went to dewan for the pmr thingy. Then we went back to class. We had BI, we did literature. Then its recess, went to the library with julyn. BM, we did komsas. Me and candace were talking while teacher was talking :P Then its geo, teacher helped us with our projects and we continued bab10. Moral, copied notes and talked. Last was sejarah, let teacher checked our projects and did some studies too. School bell rang and we went home. Yeah.

Back to home and now, i am blogging. Aha.
Today's great.
Candace, please come to school on thursday. Yeah.

iwishwecouldbelikelasttime
idontwantustobelikethis
idontknowaboutyou
andyoudontknowme
idontwant, please.

No comments: