Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year >>> 3 Keruinggggggggg !!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLL :)
3 keruing was not bad....So far laa.
Haha.

Candace sat beside me. She is nice and cute like DUHH. :DD
Jing hui and Zu En sat behind Candace and I (: They are nice too, and funny!!

I think I prefer this year than last year.
But Form1 is still the BEST !!

Lol.

PMR is coming SOON.
Have to study! :S

Sigh.
I dunt really like going to school anymore.
I miss the time I spend during holidays! I miss all my friends that was working with me during holidays! They are nice and fun :DD

But.. I still need to go to school. DUHH!
Ooo, but luckily this year in class not that boring like last year. And recess I still get to spend my time with Julyn! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee. I miss her lotsssss during holidays too! She rocks!!! :D

Ahh, nothing to say anymore.
New year is coming VERY SOON.
So yea,
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Bye!

No comments: