Friday, September 5, 2008

Hey everyone. :D

hmm, it have been quite a long time i never update my blog di. Lol. Actually everyday of my life are almost the same. Nothing special happen. Just a boring school day, That's all. Well, today is also the same. In class was totally boring. Recess was nicer, as usual i hangout with Julyn. Well, I'm happy to hangout with Julyn which i dont know why. Haha. And after school was fun. We talked and played in the van. Love it :D :D
Ohya! Today Shu Wen and Joey never come to school. Well, its exactly normal for me. They come to school or not is none of my business anyway. I just hoped that people will never ask me why they never go school or anything about them. Well, what should i answer? i dont even know a single thing about them, and i dont want to know as well. Whatever! Haha.
So today in class was extremely boring. I just love recess and after school. Thats all for today. I hope everyone will be happy everyday. :D

No comments: