Saturday, August 2, 2008

I LOVE TODAY!

I went to school at 7am. Talk to SoonLen, Kian Ong, Zhen Ian And Others. FUN LAR! :) And then went out to do KGT (actually i did my KGT di..I just teman SoonLen..Thats all :D) ..Me,SoonLen,Thiam Joo,Jeremy and Zhen Ian walk to 7eleven. then Zhen Ian went home to bath and meet us at petronas. But when he called Thiam Joo then we went to petronas to wait for him. We wait for about 20minutes. he didn't come so we ciao. Bad right? No. actually we went to Jaya Diri to find him but we didn't see him. Haiz.. After finish doing KGT, we went back to school. Then SoonLen and I went to library to take our bag. Then we go change clothes. This is the funny part. Lol. You can imagine we change clothes TOGETHER? omgosh. haha :) LOL! After we finish changing then we tied our hair. Stupid hair. Damn hard to tie. We tied for 20minutes. You can imagine we are in the toilet about half an hour. Omgosh men. LOL! haha.. Then after that SoonLen and I went to canteen to eat. Yummy Yummy (: lols. Ohya, when i was eating, Julyn came to me and gave me a sweet. It taste sour :) Erm, I'm glad that she actually remember me?! HAHA! Damn happy =) After we finish eating, I followed SoonLen to choir. lols. She ask me to join choir. Wth? xD. Then after that go back to class and study...BLABLABLA! Nothing special. LOL! Ohya, Zhen Ian! How dare you left The Book in the canteen!? HMPH! lols..(: Okie..Gtg, Bye! (: I LOVE TODAY! <3

No comments: